Looking for the perfect gift to get the man in your life this Valentine’s Day? Why not go with whiskey!? Not every man is going to wear the shirt you buy him, but almost every guy will enjoy a glass of his favorite spirit.
With that said, here are some excellent whiskey selections to gift your man this Valentine’s Day, as listed by how long you’ve been together.
Dating 1 – 6 months:
George Dickel No. 12 Tennessee Whisky & Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye – Price range: $25 – $30
- George Dickel Tennessee Whisky is known for their signature chill charcoal mellowing which makes it the smoothest sipping whisky around.
- Recently crowned the 2016 World Whisky of the Year by Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible, Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye is meant for the loved ones you think are world-class.
Dating 6 months – 1 year:
I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey & Bulleit Bourbon – Price range: – $30 –$35
- After 20 years abroad, I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon has come home to the U.S. to satisfy significant others struck with wanderlust.
- Bulleit is a staple, whether included in a Hot Toddy, Old Fashioned, or enjoyed neat or on the rocks. It’s a must-have in any liquor cabinet.
Dating Over One Year
Orphan Barrel’s Rhetoric 21-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey – Price: $75
- Progressively aged with hints of baked caramel and cinnamon, Rhetoric 21 is part of the Orphan Barrel Project where nearly forgotten whiskeys are resurrected from the depths of distilleries. There’s no doubt he will geek out over this fact.
For Your Husband:
Blade & Bow 22-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey or Crown Royal XR LaSalle – Price range: $130 –$150
- Blade and Bow 22-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a limited release whiskey that pays homage to the artful passion and renowned craftsmanship of the legendary Stitzel-Weller Distillery and winner of the coveted double gold medal from the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- The second addition to the Crown Royal Extra Rare Whisky Series is an exquisite blend crafted to include a small reserve of the final batch of whiskies that were saved from the renowned LaSalle Distillery. A special blend to elevate any romantic evening!
Tags : Blade and Bow, Booze, Bulleit Bourbon, crown royal, drinks, featured, Food and Drink, food and drink for women, george dickel, Gifts, Girlzone, I.W. Harper, Liquor, orphan barrel, Party, Shopping, tips, Valentine's Day, valentines, whiskey, whisky