A singer-songwriter known for her cinematic sounds, Lana Del Rey never fails at amazing me. I am the only one of my friends and family who truly loves her and listens to her religiously. I have my reasons:
1. She is so vintage – it’s cool, trust me.
2. Her words are like poetry and they speak truth.
3. Her inspirations are Elvis, Bruce Springsteen, Eminem, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears and more.
4. She is weird. Weird is fun.
5. She’s from New York (I’m from New York)
6. Her album “Born to Die,” was mostly about her days of “being lost in the wilderness” as she told GQ. She was an alcoholic before the age of 15. She has been sober since 2004, and is stronger than ever.
7. If you tweet one of her song lyrics, you’re guaranteed retweets and favorites.
8. Her lyrics are life assuring- like you’re not crazy for feeling a certain way.
9. She’s hot AF
10. She keeps moving up in the industry , despite any outcome – like her terrible SNL performance *one time*
Tags : album, Artists, fans, Lana Del Rey, Lists, music, Music Musings, Pop, Pop Culture
Subscribe. Follow. Like.
To RSS Feed