When getting to know someone, I wish it was casual to bring up the high school “21 questions” game. I know my friends and I played this often with guys/girls, so why can’t it still apply in the adult years? It’s a fun, easy and interesting way to get to know someone. Honestly, at a younger age the deepest questions were “how far have you gone with a girl/guy?” and now, you just ask the other what their preferences are (maybe). Take these questions into consideration when you’re texting someone, Tindering, and/or at a bar. Like Nike, “just do it.”
1. When’s your birthday?—-What’s your zodiac sign? (People believe in this shit)
2. What’s your favorite food?—-What restaurant do you always go to? Want to show me it one day? (Wink Wink).
3. What stores do you shop in the most?—-What’s your style in and out of the work place?
4. What’s your type?—-What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to dates? Seeing someone? etc.
5. What’s your favorite song?—-What music do you find yourself listening to the most?
6. Do you have myspace?—-How do you feel about social media?
7. How far have you gone with a girl/guy?—-What are your biggest turn ons?
8. What do you want to be when you’re older?—-What is one goal you must accomplish?
9. What’s your favorite movie?—-Have you ever seen _____? (this question can really stay the same)
10. Where is your favorite place to vacation?—-If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
11. Looks or smarts?—-Would you rather be really rich and ugly or really good looking and dumb?
12. Who is your favorite celebrity?—-If you could spend one day with someone famous, who would it be?
13. What’s your favorite thing to do?—-What makes you smile the most?
14. How many siblings do you have?—-What’s your family like?
15. Have you ever snuck out?—-What is the craziest, most exhilarating thing you have ever done in your life?
16. What do you do for fun?—-What do you like to do on your off time? Any hobbies?
17. What posters do you have in your room?—-What celebs do you follow up the most? (if any…maybe athletes?)
18. Do you like sports?—-Fall is coming up, are you into Sunday Night Football? (corny, IK!)
19. Have you ever drank before?—-Do you prefer beer or liquor?
20. Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?—-Do you see yourself settling down anytime soon? (reword it, possibly?)
21. Wanna come over? My parents aren’t home…—-Maybe we can meet up one day soon? (don’t rush ANYTHING ever).
Tags : dating, dating advice, Dating for Men, Dating for Women, Girlzone, life, Love, men and women
Subscribe. Follow. Like.
To RSS Feed