- Starting the “I Hate Sara Club” because he clearly hates me. I don’t exactly know what I did, but he totally hates me now. There’s no other explanation.
- Showing all his friends my text and laughing at it. “Bro, look at this. This bitch just asked me ‘what’s up.’” “Smfh, these girls are so thirsty, man.”
- At the Verizon store trying to fix his phone because he totally wanted to text me back—he really did—but his phone blew up, like literally, not just from my texts.
- At the bottom of a pool because that’s where he dropped his phone. Again, he totally wanted to text me back but…yeah, phone in a pool.
- Sitting completely oblivious that I was trying to finagle my way into a hangout because somewhere between my phone and his, my text got lost forever in the black hole that is cyberspace. That’s what I get for having a Droid.
- Just blatantly ignoring me because, y’know, see #1.
- Getting put on ice at the morgue because he was answering my text and driving and crashed into a tree and oh God it’s all my fault isn’t it? Why do I kill everything I love?!
- This is why I can’t have nice things.
- He’s totally been taking a nap for the past 5 hours. That’s a thing people do.
- Screenshotting it and putting it on the internet with some snarky commentary—oh wait, that’s what I would do. Whoops.
Tags : dating, Dating for Women, Funny, Girlzone, Humor, phones, texting
Subscribe. Follow. Like.
To RSS Feed